The SUIPA Campaign engaged students, parents, PTA, faculty & staff and reached out to the EARJ Community. In order to raise awareness and collect donations different projects were put into action.
A Bake Sale organized by 3rd grade (teachers and students) collected over than R$3.000,00.
Teachers and staff collected over than R$2.000,00 in donations.
Students developed the logo for the campaign, created posters, wrote texts in Portuguese and English, produced Power Points, and participated in the creation of T-shirts, that were produced with the help of the Barra PTA.
With the sale of shirts during the Barra Family Fun Day, R$1.260,00 were raised in sales and R$310,00 more in donations.
The whole EARJ Community was involved.
The total of items collected is listed below:
- 564 kg of dog food;
- 245 kg of cat food;
- 1120 kg of horse food;
- 320 kg of swine food;
- 200 kg of poultry feed;
- 816 units of dog pads (Hygienic carpets);
- 80 liters of bleach (Cleaning products);
- 01 box of disposable gloves;
- 33 packages of medical dressing;
- 08 medical tapes;
- 06 bandage kits;
- 01 unit of Ointment (Medicine);
- 05 units of Healing Spray for Dogs;
- 06 packets of snacks;
- 01 kg of chewing bones;
- 05 sachets of cat food - kitties;
- 02 cans of wet cat food;
- 04 cans of wet dog food - puppies;
- 02 cans of wet dog food - adults;
- 04 cans of wet dog food - KD;
- 06 cans of wet dog food - AD;
- 03 jars of baby food (NUTRIBABY);
- 01 bottle of antiseptic;
- 02 boxes of Chemital Plus (Medicine) - 04 units each.
Thank you all who participated in this beautiful, touching Campaign. T-shirts are still available at the Barra Campus.
For more information contact Ms. Ana Morelli at email@example.com.