About the role
The HR Coordinator is a generalist role and is comprised of the operative HR functions for all local and expatriate EARJ employees in the Barra da Tijuca campus, while also delivering high-quality HR services on a schoolwide basis.
- Written and spoken English must be fluent
- Generalist profile; Hands on experience in every part of HR
- Ideally with in-depth expertise in Recruiting
- Multicultural experience, preferably with expatriate experience
- Organization & planning
- Empathic person with strong communication, decision making and problem solving skills, who is used to working in a fast paced environment.
EARJ Barra da Tijuca campus
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org; in the SUBJECT area please state “HR Coordinator”. EARJ will only review applications/CVs submitted in English.