About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and innovative team player with hands-on experience with web communications news and events promotion.
Excellent communication (both English and Portuguese, written and spoken), and interpersonal skills;
Thrives in a team-oriented atmosphere;
Performs administrative and marketing/communications duties for the department with scope for developing priorities, exercising confidentiality, independent discretion and judgement;
Connected with the Education Segment in Brazil and worldwide;
Outgoing and social.
Must have excellent proficiency in
- English and Portuguese
- Social media platforms
- Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign
- Assist the MKT Coordinator in organizing community events;
- Assist in multimedia content creation for social media platforms
- Participate in the creation of EARJ’s internal & external communication as per MKT & Events coordinator and EARJ’s identity (E-bulletins, certificates, Yearbook, merchandise, invitations);
- Leads the development of marketing materials with suppliers to support events and activities to promote school image;
- Create & design layouts in compliance with EARJ’s Brandbook;
- Work collaboratively with other school divisions;
- Perform administrative duties.
- Maintains standards of behavior that are reflective of the school’s mission;
- Is familiar with and complies with all policies and regulations as put forth in the faculty handbook, the parent-student handbook, the school’s bylaws (Regimento) and the school’s educational proposal (Proposta Pedagógica).
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. EARJ will only review applications/CVs submitted in English.