The primary purpose of this position is to provide and coordinate nursing services to the EARJ community.
- Bilingual (English/Portuguese)
- Registered professional; Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing
- Demonstrated expertise in school health nursing practice
- Good written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of child growth and development, community and family dynamics, current health issues, wellness education, community health and social services resources and ability to communicate effectively with non-school health professionals.
- EARJ Gávea campus
- Applications to email@example.com; in the SUBJECT area please state “School Nurse”.
- EARJ will only review applications/CVs submitted in English.
- January 2021
EARJ is a proud community with over 80 years of history. We are recognized by our academic achievements, our rich traditions, and the generations of successful stories written by students, teachers, and parents.
Our purpose is to inspire each child to pursue their passions, strive for excellence, and achieve a fulfilling life.
JOIN OUR TEAM! If you would like to submit an application to join our enthusiastic, committed team and make a real difference in education, apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.