EARJ is looking for an experienced and accomplished Upper School Counselor (Guidance & Colleges) for our Gávea campus, for January 2021.
The Gavea US Counselor will be the second in a team of two Upper School Counselors, and will also work in collaboration with a third Counselor on our Barra campus.
The ideal candidate is:
- qualified to Masters degree level;
- has 3-5 years of experience in an international school context;
- familiar with the challenges and opportunities of multilingual communities;
- a motivated learner who accepts responsibility for their own growth;
- someone who thrives in an atmosphere of transformational leadership;
- and, most importantly, someone who puts student well-being ahead of all other things.
If you feel that you are culturally open-minded and have an optimistic growth mindset, maybe EARJ is the place where you can make a difference.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. EARJ will only review applications submitted in English.